postheadericon Live Blog

C2 Online Blog 2


Expect expert advice.

A legal way to get more $$$ FROM Revenue Canada! Lisa Patrick

Hey, December 31 is fast approaching!

Have all your spousal RRSP contributions been on deposit for over 2 calendar years ?…

Should you cash them and reinvest them in spousal RRSP again?   YES – if you are not using your Total RRSP contribution limit.  Using the same money to get that tax deduction again!!!  A Legal way to get more money from government.!

If spouse is in the lowest tax margin and you in highest… way to distribute tax refunds again!

Have more questions or you want to learn more – Contact Us.

Darlene Lafond R.P.A., C.P.C.
Master Tax Specialist

$ Gone When Someone Dies .. How to avoid This! Lisa Patrick

Many tax saving dollars are lost due to completing the final and estate return without consideration to illness as cause of death!  You may qualify for the disability tax credit !

This certificate T2201 provided by the government ( <> ) once completed by a medical practitioner, may result in up to 10 years tax refunds of approximately $2500 each.  YES, we have seen the cheques!
This credit may also be transferred to an individual that cared and supported the taxpayer with the illness.

Darlene Lafond R.P.A., C.P.C

Confused! Are You Self-Employed or an Employee? Lisa Patrick

The suggestion from an employer for them to contract you as a business rather than an employment contract is not simply a point of saying this is so.

The Government produces a handout that can assist you in determining whether you are even an eligible business.

Employee or Self employed RC4110

Darlene Lafond R.P.A. C.P.C.

CMS Website by WebmontonMedia.